a Nebraska non-profit corporation
Updated Thursday September 10, 2015
Daysheets for MSRA 1st approved rodes are listed on the rodeo entry line website!
Note from Tina Kessler - MSRA entry line:
ATTENTION CONTESTANTS ENTERING!!
1. When entering with a "NONMEMBER" you become nonmember status also. Members receive priority status over nonmembers at all 1st approved M-SRA rodeos.
2. All memberships of the rodeo entering of the approved associations become equal in status to receive priority. No association or membership rating of an association rates higher than another. (example...M-SRA HS memberships do not receive priority over another M-SRA membership, or M-SRA memberships do not receive priority over an IRA/NSRA/KPRA/MRA memberships).
3. Entering an "OUT" as a 2nd preference is allowed, BUT does NOT guarantee you your preference.
4. Numbers in a performance are set by committees and stock contractors.
5. When a buddy group has events that may have slack and other events do not, and performances are full, and the slack is immediately following a buddy group may become split. This is not a rule, but something I do to get you entered. If you do not like this, please tell us not to do so and we can just draw you out.
5. RULES OF THE ABOVE ARE FOLLOWED IN FULL!!
1st Go Run Order
Day Sheet 1st Go Run Order
Events: BB, SW, LBA, SB, TDR, 45TDR, TR, MTR, LBR, BR
Secretary: Tyson Larson (402) 336-8800
Entry Info: TOP 20 MAY CALL IN: September 9th 12pm-5pm CT
: CALL BACK IF YOU ARE NOT IN TOP 12: September 9th 6pm-8pm CT
: or email email@example.com September 2nd – Sept 9th @ 4pm CT
Entry Line: (308) 836-2259
Performances: 10/2 & 10/3 @ 7pm; 10/4 @ 1pm
Special Notes: Contestants may prepay by sending check to M-SRA Secretary (It is encouraged).