a Nebraska non-profit corporation
Updated Tuesday September 02, 2014
Note from Tina Kessler - MSRA entry line:
ATTENTION CONTESTANTS ENTERING!!
1. When entering with a "NONMEMBER" you become nonmember status also. Members receive priority status over nonmembers at all 1st approved M-SRA rodeos.
2. All memberships of the rodeo entering of the approved associations become equal in status to receive priority. No association or membership rating of an association rates higher than another. (example...M-SRA HS memberships do not receive priority over another M-SRA membership, or M-SRA memberships do not receive priority over an IRA/NSRA/KPRA/MRA memberships).
3. Entering an "OUT" as a 2nd preference is allowed, BUT does NOT guarantee you your preference.
4. Numbers in a performance are set by committees and stock contractors.
5. When a buddy group has events that may have slack and other events do not, and performances are full, and the slack is immediately following a buddy group may become split. This is not a rule, but something I do to get you entered. If you do not like this, please tell us not to do so and we can just draw you out.
5. RULES OF THE ABOVE ARE FOLLOWED IN FULL!!
Events: BB, SW, LBA, SB, TDR, 45TDR, TR, MTR, LBR, BR
Secretary: Tyson Larson (402) 336-8800
Entry Info: TOP 20 MAY CALL IN: September 8th 12pm-5pm CT
: CALL BACK IF YOU ARE NOT IN TOP 12: September 8th 6pm-8pm CT
: or email firstname.lastname@example.org September 3rd Ė Sept 8th @ 5pm CT
IMPORTANT: IF YOU DONíT CALL OR EMAIL IN YOU WILL NOT BE IN THE FINALS
Entry Line: (308) 836-2259
Performances: 10/3 & 10/4 @ 7pm; 10/5 @ 1pm
Special Notes: Contestants may prepay by sending check to M-SRA Secretary or MUST pay cash at the Finals.